Springtech Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
For the purposes of compliance with the Data Protection Act (1988), the data controller is Springtech Ltd of Unit 1, Fairview Industrial Estate, Beech Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 IRY. Registered Company Number: 915764.
What data we gather
We may collect the following data from you:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information i.e. postcode
- Website usage data
Information that you provide by completing forms on www.springs.co.uk, including information provided during subscribing to our services. We may also ask for additional information should you report a problem with our website.
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence, we may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes (participation is voluntary). Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic, location and other communication data.
I.P Addresses & Cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on the drive of your computer or device which enables a website to identify a user as they navigate around the website.
We may collection information about your computer/device, including where available, your I.P address, operating system and browser type for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate data to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing activities, actions and patterns and does not identify an individual user.
Uses made of the data
We may use cookie files to:
- Analyse web traffic using an analytics package in order to aggregate usage data, estimate audience size and improve our website structure, design, content and functions.
- Store information about your preferences and to permit us to customise the presentation of information on our site according to individual interests.
- Speed-up your searches and present content from our website in the most effective manner
- To recognise you when you return to our website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have given prior consent to be contacted for such purposes.
- Test content on our website, for example: showing different content to different groups of users dependent on the patterns of usage of our website.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- Compliance with any applicable regulation, legal process or government request
Where your personal data is stored
The data collected may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or in any other country where Springtech Ltd or its suppliers operate affiliates, subsidiaries or agents. Staff maybe engaged in activities such as fulfilment of orders, processing of deliveries and/or payment information and the provision of support services.
Unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet cannot always be considered to be secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once data has been received we use strict procedures and security protocols to make all reasonable effort to prevent unauthorised access to collected data.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act (1985)
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If SpringTech Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Controlling personal information about you
You have the right to request us not to collect or process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. Where we intend to collect and process data for marketing purposes this will be clearly identified and you will be asked to check a box to ‘opt-in’, for example:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have previously agreed to your personal information being used for marketing purposes and wish to withdraw your agreement you may contact us at any time:
- by email to email@example.com
- write to us at Springtech Ltd, 1 Fairview Industrial Estate, Beech Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1RY.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you choose to follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies carefully before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Any changes made to this policy in the future will be posted on this page, if you wish to receive a copy of our latest policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy should be addressed to email@example.com.